Course duration and organisation
- 7 semesters
- 13 weeks/6 months in the training company and 10 weeks/6 months of studies at the NORDAKADEMIE
- wide range of seminars constituting the Studium Generale component of the course
- comprehensive programme of foreign language tuition
- semester abroad at a partner university (optional)
Start of studies
Studies always begin on 1 October each year.
The tuition fees are paid for by the training company, which also pays a training remuneration – also for the time spent studying at the NORDAKADEMIE.
Special features of the course
The course combines the three disciplines:
- Computer Science
- Business Information Technology
- Internationally recognized qualification with 210 ECTS as a “Bachelor of Science in Business Information Technology” from a renowned private university funded by companies
- Certification of practical training in a recognized training company
The NORDAKADEMIE has been awarded institutional accreditation by the FIBAA. This course has been accredited internally by the NORDAKADEMIE.
pdf. Information on Bachelor’s degrees