Course profile for the Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Business Management
Course duration and organization
Start of studies
Studies always begin on 1 October each year.
The tuition fees are paid for by the training company, which also pays a training remuneration – also for the time spent studying at the NORDAKADEMIE.
Special features of the course
The course is based on three pillars:
- Computer Science
- Principles of modern IT with a particular specialization in the field of software development.
- Business Information Technology
- Covers modules such as business process modelling, IT organization and project management in which the focus is on the integration of business administration and technical contents.
- Provides an insight into the economic aspects of practical professional life.
- Internationally recognized qualification with 210 ECTS as a “Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Business Management” from a renowned private university funded by companies
- Certification of practical training in a recognized training company
- Certificate covering the seminars attended during the Studium Generale component (acquisition of soft skills)
- Certificate of foreign language skills acquired
- Certificate documenting the voluntary semester spent abroad, if appropriate
The NORDAKADEMIE has been awarded institutional accreditation by the FIBAA.