Sustainability Campus Elmshorn
The NORDAKADEMIE University of Applied Sciences is a campus with state-of-the-art buildings surrounded by greenery. In addition to excellent study conditions in teaching, the sustainability campus is a place that many students value as a place of community and cohesion.
The NORDAKADEMIE Sustainability Campus in Elmshorn
The NORDAKADEMIE University of Applied Sciences in Elmshorn near Hamburg is located on a site of almost 18,000 square meters and is characterized by a spacious, natural campus, modern equipped buildings, an Audimax, a refectory and an own dormitory.
Special highlights of the park-like campus grounds include:
- Modern technology in classrooms
- 24-hour access to computer and small group rooms
- library with reference holdings and online access to worldwide literature databases
- Campus Mensa for students and staff
- Audimax for large events
- Sports field
- Student housing on campus
- Student lounge lounge
- numerous labs
The campus in Elmshorn is an attractive place to study in the greater Hamburg area and is within a 10-minute walk from Elmshorn train station
NORDAKADEMIE Campus Impressions
University location Elmshorn
The city of Elmshorn in Schleswig Holstein is located at the gates of Hamburg and can be reached by train in about 30 minutes from Hamburg Altona. The campus of the NORDAKADEMIE is centrally located and yet in a green area near the Steindammpark and the Krückau river within walking distance of the station.
- Size: The city on the Krückau has about 50,000 inhabitants and is the sixth largest city in Schleswig Holstein.
- Travel: From the central train station, numerous train lines connect the city with Hamburg, Kiel, Westerland (Sylt), Flensburg and Henstedt-Ulzburg. With more than 12,000 passengers daily, Elmshorn is the third busiest station in Schleswig-Holstein.
- City portrait: Elmshorn also calls itself the "learning city", as it has a wide variety of educational institutions. City portrait of the city of Elmshorn
- Culture: Three theatre stages, venue of the Schleswig-Holstein Music Festival (SHMF), industrial museum, six galleries, four music schools, cinemas, municipal library, adult education centre and municipal archive
- Sport: A wide range of offers can be found at the many different sports clubs and various fitness studios. Also the bathing park Elmshorn invites you to sports and fun.