Advantages of dual studies
Training dual students offers many plus points, because you recruit the next generation from your own ranks:
- High confidence: During a dual study program, you have ample opportunity to get to know your employees thoroughly - and vice versa. If you are then at the end of the study before the decision, which employees you want to take over in a regular employment relationship, you know exactly who you have in front of you.
- Short training: With the completion of the study, the employees are already extremely familiar with the work processes and can be used directly.
- High motivation: Dual students are often particularly motivated, very performance-oriented and already learn during their studies to organize themselves well in order to score equally in theory and practice.
- High success rates, extensive compliance with the standard period of study and a very low dropout rate contribute to the good image of dual studies, according to the Stifterverband.
- Experience: Through the alternation of theory and practice, students can directly implement what they have learned and thus also quickly grasp and apply.