IBM is focused on the growth initiatives of Artificial Intelligence, (AI), Business Analytics, Cloud Computing, Blockchain, IoT (Internet of Things), and Security to help companies of all sizes digitally transform their business models and harness the opportunities of digitization for them. These strategic fields form both the basis of IBM's continuously expanding solutions portfolio and its ongoing transformation into an AI and cloud platform provider.
Business analytics, blockchain, IoT (Internet of Things), and security are the foundation of IBM's ongoing transformation into an AI and cloud platform provider.
With operations in more than 170 countries, IBM is the technology and transformation partner to partner with enterprises, public sector clients and non-profits to develop IT solutions to their challenges. In 2019, IBM generated $77.1 billion in revenue.
Since 2013, IBM has made it possible to study for a master's degree at the NORDAKADEMIE Graduate School through its Master@IBM program.
Master's degree in
- Marketing and Sales Management (M.A.)
- General Management (M.A.)
- Financial Management and Accounting (M.Sc.)
- Business Informatics/ IT Management (M.Sc.)
- Applied Computer Science/Software Engineering (M.Sc.)
In-service Master's program Master@IBM with:
- Tuition fees covered by IBM
- Transfer of travel expenses to the university (upon proof and in accordance with the IBM University Programs Travel Expenses Policy)
- 30 days vacation/calendar year
- Exemption for an average of 10 hours/week for study purposes
- IBM internal training opportunities
- Opportunity for certification
- Opportunity to earn Acclaim Badges
Links to company websites with study opportunities:
IBM careers page for Masters@IBM
Job offers for Master@IBM - Attention: there are not necessarily job offers to be found all year round!