Profile of the University of Applied Sciences
The best young talent comes from our own ranks - NORDAKADEMIE is a private, state-recognised university of applied sciences that was founded in 1992. The majority of the more than 40 shareholders are provided by our cooperation companies, with whom we train competent specialists in a joint and targeted manner.
About the University of Economics
Two locations - one recipe for success: The NORDAKADEMIE University of Applied Sciences offers practical courses of study with outstanding study conditions and a high success rate. It opens up impressive career paths for its graduates around the world.
The theoretical part of the six dual Bachelor's degree courses takes place at our sustainability campus in Elmshorn, while the postgraduate study and further education courses are based at the NORDAKADEMIE Graduate School in Dockland, and thus in one of the most spectacular buildings in the Hanseatic City of Hamburg.
The following features lead to a special position of the NORDAKADEMIE in the university landscape:
- Nonprofit sponsorship directly by well-known companies
- Successful system reaccreditation as first university in Germany (2018)
- System accreditation as one of the first universities in Germany (2012)
- Awarding the part-time MBA program with the premium seal of the FIBAA (2008)
- In 2015, NORDAKADEMIE was the first university in Germany to be audited by the German Council for Sustainable Development (RNE) and has since been a user in the sense of the German Sustainability Code
With over 2,000 study places and over 300 cooperating companies, NORDAKADEMIE is also one of the largest private universities with face-to-face teaching in Germany.
Issues close to our hearts
Our mission statement and values
NORDAKADEMIE University of Applied Sciences is sponsor and educational partner of currently three basketball clubs. The compatibility of professional sports and studies for the athletes is always in focus. Learn more about Hardtobeat.
The excellent quality management of the university is regularly confirmed in various rankings and not least the successful system reaccreditation in 2018, which was carried out without conditions.