Part-time Master's degree programs
The NORDAKADEMIE Campus Hamburg is located on the 5th floor of the Hamburg Docklands, directly located in the fishing port of Altona. As the largest private provider of master's degree programs with presence teaching in Hamburg, the branch of the NORDAKADEMIE offers part-time master's degree programs, further education, certificate courses and a doctoral program organized on a part-time basis.
The Study Office Hamburg organizes study activities and provides support for all questions regarding the master's degree programs, further education, certificate courses, as well as the part-time doctoral program.
The Study Office Hamburg team supports students in the following areas:
- Organization and implementation of the application and selection process
- Study counseling on general topics such as enrollment, tuition fees, leave of absence, etc.
- Contract management for students
- Scheduling, timetabling and room planning
- Exam planning and organization
- General organization of student life including greetings, farewells, etc.
- Support for students with formal questions
- Support and advice on studying abroad during the Master's program
In addition, the Study Office Hamburg supports the teaching faculty of the study program (especially the lecturers):
- Handling of correspondence
- Organizational support (assistance with travel arrangements, accommodation, familiarization with the premises, etc.)
- Organization and planning of courses and examinations on site
Working at NORDAKADEMIE
Our job vacancies
Hochschule der Wirtschaft
Köllner Chaussee 11