The NORDAKADEMIE Sustainability Campus
The NORDAKADEMIE in Elmshorn near Hamburg is located on a site of almost 18.000 square meters and is characterized by a spacious campus close to nature, modern equipped buildings, an Audimax, a canteen and its own dormitory.
Special highlights of the park-like campus grounds include:
- modern technology in classrooms
- 24-hour access to computer labs and classrooms
- library with reference collection and online access to worldwide literature databases
- on-campus canteen for students and staff
- Audimax for big events
- Sports field
- Student dormitory on campus
- Student Lounge
- numerous laboratories
The campus in Elmshorn is an attractive place to study in the greater Hamburg area and located within a 10-minute walk of the Elmshorn train station.
in the countryside
The city of Elmshorn in Schleswig Holstein is located at the doorstep of Hamburg and can be reached by train in about 30 minutes from Hamburg Altona. The campus of the NORDAKADEMIE is centrally located and yet in a green area near the Steindammpark and the Krückau river within walking distance of the train station.
- Size: The city on the Krückau has about 50.000 inhabitants and is the sixth largest city in Schleswig Holstein.
- Getting there: From the central train station, numerous train lines connect the city with Hamburg, Kiel, Westerland (Sylt), Flensburg and Henstedt-Ulzburg. With more than 12.000 passengers daily, Elmshorn is the third busiest train station in Schleswig-Holstein.
- City portrait: Elmshorn also calls itself the "learning city" because it has a wide variety of educational institutions. Find out more about Elmshorn >
- Culture: Three theater stages, host of the Schleswig-Holstein Music Festival (SHMF), industrial museum, six galleries, four music schools, cinemas, public library, adult education center and city archives.
- Sports: A wide range of activities is offered by the many different sports clubs and various fitness studios. The bathing park Elmshorn also invites you to sports and fun.